Sunday, November 25, 2012

Spring Reflections

In P/1C we have spent some time reflecting on the appeal of Spring.  We have enjoyed writing acrostic poems and creating colourful paintings to decorate our big new room.
                                                             

Spring is here!
In Spring the Footy Grand Final is on so some of my friends come over to watch it with me. It can be hot in the morning and cold at night. Milo cricket starts and I go to it too. Sometimes I go to the pool and have a dip for a super-long time. Now that Winter is over I am able to climb trees and go really high. You can go on a trampoline and lie down and look at the clouds. A lot of the time I spend planting some seeds. New baby animals are born at the zoo.       Mitchell

In Spring you can see sparkly rainbows. It's the Melbourne Cup and we watch horse racing. Spring starts on the first of September and ends on the last day of November. It's my little sister's birthday!
Pearl

Some people have birthdays like I do! You can see lovely rainbows because the sun goes up and rain comes down. It's time to do some gardening like I do only sometimes. My birthday is in October so I'm a Spring boy!        Jack

A family could go on an outing in the country. There are some trees that are covered in blossoms and many colourful plants that bloom. It's cool at night and just the right temperature during the day. In Spring your family could go to the park and have a family lunch, and when you're there if you brought kids they could bring their own kite and fly it. You can even go to the beach.        Olivia

Spring is a very good time to have picnics and do some gardening. You can go on outings and see new baby animals. I've seen a piglet and a little calf and they were so cute. You can go to the Royal Melbourne Show like me. I like Spring.         Charlotte

No comments: