Sunday, March 25, 2012

Grandparents' and Special Visitors' Day

First, when we came in at Assembly, we sang A Whole New World with the Grade Ones. Charlotte
We showed our work to our grandparents. Hugo
I played the Number Towers game with my Nonna and my Mum. Sienna
I played Crazy Clocks on the big whiteboard. James
My grandparents like my Diary and my Workbook. Ally
I showed my Nana and Papa my fox mask. Angie
We introduced our grandparents to Mrs Pollock. Then we showed our grandparents around the classroom. Pearl
I showed my grandparents how to do Kid Pix on the computer. Riley
I was feeling happy when I sang the Connie Confidence song.
Alex.






































What a fabulous turnout of visitors to the Prep area on Friday morning! After Assembly where the Preps and Grade Ones sang beautifully, the Preps led their Grandparents back to the classroom to show them all their hard work. With impeccable manners the Preps introduced their visitors, showed off their workbooks, demonstrated some computer activities and played counting games. Mrs Pollock was very proud of you all - another happy day at Kerrimuir!


No comments: